The Masterson Sta-Wet Super Pro Palette is a multi-purpose palette for: acrylics, watercolors, and oils.
The Super Pro Palette features 32 separate wells for holding paints and three divided mixing areas to keep your color ranges separate. The inverted lid can be used as an additional, larger mixing area. The lid will keep your paints protected and clean between painting sessions.
- For use with Acrylics, use the Masterson Sta-Wet Palette Paper and Sponge (five sheets and one sponge included). The Sta-Wet palette system was developed by Masterson over 25 years ago and is unmatched in its level of functionality. Masterson’s Sta-Wet system keeps acrylics and other water-based paints moist on the open palette for hours. Once the lid is closed, the paints will stay in workable condition for days, even weeks. A wet sponge and special permeable palette paper provide the paint with a constant source of moisture. Your paints will not dry out.
- For use with Watercolors, remove the paper and sponge, and use the wells and mixing areas for paint storage and mixing. Produced with high quality stain resistant resins.
- For use with Oils, remove the Sta-Wet Palette Paper and Sponge. Insert your favorite palette surface for mixing oils; wood, glass, paper, plastic (not included).
Each palette contains:
- Five sheets of Sta-Wet Acrylic Palette Paper
- One Sta-Wet Sponge
Palette Tray and Lid
- 8 rubber bumpers for stability and surface traction
- Complete instructions for preparation and use
Please be sure to attach the included rubber bumpers to the underside of your lid and base within the designated circular areas. The bumpers will provide a sturdy mixing surface.
Additional paper and sponge refill packs are available.
Dimensions: 11-1/2″ x 15-1/2″ x 1-3/4″